“SEE Science Center stands against systemic racism and other forms of discrimination. At SEE we strive to be an inclusive organization where everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity or physical ability can discover the excitement of STEM through fun, hands-on experiences. We not only stand with our communities, but see this as a call to continue to work to improve and increase access to our programs for disadvantaged students across New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts."
The SEE Inclusion Initiative focuses efforts on providing services to traditionally marginalized communities. These programs are provided at reduced or free rates to help lessen the impact of price as a barrier to participation. As part of this initiative, SEE works with community partners and school districts to advertise the availability of these programs, receive feedback from participants and ensure that funds reach their intended audience. The SEE Inclusion Initiative is designed as a dynamic program that can respond to changing community needs. Individual offerings within the Initiative may periodically change as we work to ensure that funds are used as effectively as possible.
This program provides field trips for Title 1 schools across the State of New Hampshire. For the past six years generous donations from sponsors have allowed SEE to provided free school field trips to every 4th grade student throughout Manchester’s 14 elementary schools. We have recently begun expanding the program to additional Title 1 school districts across the State. If you are a teacher or administrator from a Title 1 school and would like to be considered for this program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
With the support of generous donations, SEE provides scholarships for one (1) week of summer camp to deserving students who show a keen interest in science and engineering and have a documented pay barrier that currently prevents them from participating in camp. Any student who receives services through the National School Lunch Program and has a strong interest in science may apply for consideration to this program. Applications for the 2021 summer camp season will be available January 1st.
Exhibit Hall Admission
- EBT cards: Present your EBT card for a discounted $2 per person, per visit during regular business hours. This benefit can be used for general admissions only and cannot be combined with other offers.
- WIC cards: Present a WIC card for a discounted $2 per person, per visit during regular business hours. This benefit can be used for general admissions only and cannot be combined with other
- Military: Military personnel receive free admission all year round. Active Military or Veterans ID required. Additionally, each year May-Labor Day, active duty military personnel (with ID) and up to five family members are admitted free to SEE through the Blue Star Museums program.
Give a Membership Program
The give a membership program focuses on providing membership opportunities through community partnerships and through direct giving to individual families. This program is currently restricted to applicants from Hillsbourough and Rockingham counties and is subject to availability.
- Supporting local charities – SEE provides up to two free memberships per charity, for local charities classified as 170(c)(1) or 501(c)(3) organizations for use in raffles or giveaways that directly benefit the ongoing operational needs and mission based activities of these important community partners. Please contact us at email@example.com if your charity would like to apply for this program.
- Supporting local families – Subject to availability, SEE awards free memberships to families with EBT or WIC card holders who can demonstrate through a short 150 word submission what membership would mean to their family. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your family would like to apply for this program.
Would you like your company to become an Inclusion Sponsor? Call or email us to speak with us about named and unnamed Inclusion Sponsorship programs 603-669-0400 or email@example.com.