Engage in and support science exploration
Becoming a SEE member is a great way to contribute to SEE's mission and enjoy great benefits. Your membership, at any level, helps to support affordable hands-on science experiences for children and families.
Membership is a great gift for your own family or for a family you know. A membership provides the opportunity to engage in science exploration for one full year at one great price.
Thanks to generous support, SEE able to offer memberships at reduced cost to EBT, WIC and SNAP cardholders. Learn more.
Priority admission and discounts to SEE special programs, Early Learner programs and Summer Camp.
- $25 discount on your child’s birthday party at SEE.
- 10% off of purchases at the SEE Gift Shop over $10.
- Members-Only E-Mail Newsletter (you must provide a valid email address to receive this benefit).
- Reciprocal membership with the Millyard Museum located in the same building as SEE.
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry of 1 named cardholder
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry of 1 named cardholder and 1 guest
- $84 Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry for up to 4 in your household
- ASTC Passport and ACM Network reciprocal member benefits
- Allows 2 named cardholders on your membership card
- 4 complimentary one-time use general admission passes
- $78 Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry for up to 8 in your household (may include grandparents or caregivers)
- ASTC Passport and ACM Network reciprocal benefits
- Allows 4 named cardholders on membership card
- 8 complimentary one-time use general admission passes
SEE Science Center is a member of the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport program. That means you can enjoy reciprocal member benefits at participating science centers world-wide. (This benefit is included with SEE Family level or Family Plus level memberships).
Passport Program Notes
Science Centers participating in the ASTC Passport program set their own reciprocal admission policies and restrictions. We recommend you visit the Passport Program web page and call the establishment that you would like to visit ahead of time. All Passport Program Science Centers further than 90 miles from SEE automatically accept your membership card for reciprocal benefits. The SEE Science Center has reciprocal agreements with all passport science centers located within 90 miles of SEE except for the Harvard Museum of Natural History.
The SEE Science Center is a member of the Association of Children's Museums Reciprocal Network. That means you can present your SEE Family or Family Plus Membership card at participating science centers and receive half price admission.