SEE's interactive exhibits create fun, hands-on learning experiences for visitors of all ages. We recommend planning two to three hours for your visit. Check out some of our exhibits!
SEE is reopen at a reduced capacity and schedule. We have safety protocols and procedures in place. Between sessions and at the end of each day all exhibits are sanitized. You can learn more below.
Covid-19 Recovery Hours Now in effect.
Saturdays & Sundays + Special Days listed below
10:00am – 1:00pm or 2:00pm – 5:00pm
December 28th -31st
Monday January 18th
$9.00 per person for ages 3 and up
Register Below or by calling 603-669-0400.
You can call us from the parking lot during a session if you have forgotten to pre-register, but we cannot guarantee an opening.
The Museum will be closed from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm for deep cleaning.
Online tickets are available in advance.
- All visitors above the age of two will be required to wear a mask throughout the course of their visit.
- Unless a family or group arrives together, all guests must remain at least six feet apart.
- Travel through the exhibit halls will not be restricted.
- SEE can only accept groups of ten (10) or fewer general visitors at this time.
- You will be asked questions when you arrive. If you have been in recent contact you will be asked to reschedule your visit to a future date.
- If you have been ill or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, and/or coughing, please stay home and contact us to rescheule your visit.
- Advanced registration highly recommended because we are operating at a reduced capacity.
- If capacity is available Walk-in's must provide contact tracing info before entering.
- The following exhibits will not be available: Bernoulli Blower; Moonwalk demonstration. All other exhibits will remain open.
- The Museum shop will be open, but only one family/group will be permitted to enter the shop at a time.
- Elevator usage will be limited and reserved for those in need. Please consider leaving strollers at home and wearing comfortable shoes for exploring the Museum via stairs.
- We recommend bringing a reusable water bottle or purchasing a water bottle from onsite vending machines.
You can read our full policy & procedures here. Please feel free to contact us for more information on our safety guidelines and policies
603-669-0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEE Science Center aims to create a welcoming environment for all guests. Please ask our front desk staff if you need assistance.
- Our facility is accessible through outdoor ramps and an elevator in the building’s main hallway
- Wheelchair accessible restroom stalls are available in the building’s main hallway restrooms
- Service animals are allowed under ADA guidelines
- We have several inclusion initiatives, learn more here.
- Restrooms with changing stations located on SEE's lower level
- Snacks and beverages are available for sale & we allow outside food
- SEE has a Gift Shop with science related items and souvenirs
- Free Parking in the building lot. More parking info.
Millyard Museum in Same Building
While planning your visit to the SEE Science Center, you may also want to plan a visit to the Manchester Historic Association's Millyard Museum, which is located in the same building on the first floor. SEE has reciprocal membership with the Millyard Musuem and is offering a dual pass option on Saturdays.