SEE's interactive exhibits create fun, hands-on learning experiences for visitors of all ages. We recommend planning two to three hours for your visit. Check out some of our exhibits!
SEE is open 7 days-a-week with reduced capacity and scheduled sessions. We have safety protocols and procedures in place. Between sessions and at the end of each day all exhibits are sanitized. You can learn more below.
Tuesday – Friday
10am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday
10am – 5pm
Now through May 29 ,2022 SEE will be closed on Mondays when NH schools are in session. We will be open Monday holidays and during school vacation weeks.
$10.00 per person for ages 3 and up
SEE participates in reciprocal and reduced cost admission programs.
- All visitors above the age of two will be required to wear a mask throughout the course of their visit. ADA exceptions only.
- SEE is operating at a reduced capacity. Social distancing is encouraged.
- Advanced registration highly recommended. Walk-in visitors, including members, may be turned away once we have reached capacity.
- All visitors will be asked to choose a session time for their visit when they register. Please call us at 603-669-0400 if you are unable to make your session so we can open up capacity for other guests. Please reschedule if anyone has symptoms or has been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case.
- We are collecting contact information from all guests in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Benches are available throughout the Science Center for light snacks but SEE does not have a space for visitors to eat lunch, please plan accordingly.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on our safety
guidelines and policies at 603-669-0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEE Science Center aims to create a welcoming environment for all guests. Please ask our front desk staff if you need assistance.
- Our facility is accessible through outdoor ramps and an elevator in the building’s main hallway
- Wheelchair accessible restroom stalls are available in the building’s main hallway restrooms
- Service animals are allowed under ADA guidelines
- Visitors who are deaf or hard of hearing may wish to use a signing glossary developed for science museums. It is available as a free phone Ap. Learn more about Signing Glossaries for Science Exhibits.
- SEE has inclusion initiatives, to help reduce cost barriers for visitors.
- Restrooms with changing stations located on SEE's lower level
- Benches are available throughout the Science Center for light snacks (SEE does not have a space for visitors to eat lunch, please plan
- Snacks and beverages are available for sale & we allow outside food
- SEE has a Gift Shop with science related items and souvenirs
- Free Parking in the building lot. More parking info.
Millyard Museum in Same Building
While planning your visit to the SEE Science Center, you may also want to plan a visit to the Manchester Historic Association's Millyard Museum, which is located in the same building on the first floor. SEE has reciprocal membership with the Millyard Musuem and is offering a dual pass option on Saturdays.