SEE's interactive exhibits create fun, hands-on learning experiences for visitors of all ages. We recommend planning two to three hours for your visit. Check out some of our exhibits!
SEE is open 7 days-a-week with reduced capacity and scheduled sessions. We have safety protocols and procedures in place. Between sessions and at the end of each day all exhibits are sanitized. You can learn more below.
Covid-19 Recovery Hours Now in effect.
Reservations are required.
10:00am – 1:00pm or 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Closed to sanitize from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
July 30th will be the last day we will be closed from 1 to 2pm.
New hours beginning Saturday July 31st:
M-F 10am – 4pm
S & S 10am – 5pm
Ongoing: Reservations highly recommended. We turn away walk-in visitors when we reach capacity. Masks still required for ages 2 and up.
- All visitors above the age of two will be required to wear a mask throughout the course of their visit.
- SEE is operating at a reduced capacity. We turn away un-registered visitors when we reach capacity.
Through July 30
- You will check-in in the lobby on the Bedford Street side of the building (2nd floor) The building will be locked unless an attendant is in the lobby. Call if you arrive outside of attended hours (after first hour of your session).
- You will need to leave a the end of your session. SEE is closed for cleaning from 1-2pm and after 5pm daily.
Beginning Saturday July 31st
- Building doors will be unlocked and visitors can check in at our main entrance on the 4th floor
- All visitors will be asked to choose a session time for their visit when they register.
Register here or by calling 603-669-0400. Groups of more than 10 people must call to register.
- Family or groups that arrive together, will be encouraged to keep distance between other families/groups.
- You will be asked questions when you arrive. If you have been in
recent contact you will be asked to reschedule your visit to a future
- If you have been ill or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as
fever, headache, sore throat, and/or coughing, please stay home and
contact us to reschedule your visit.
- Advanced registration highly recommended because we are operating at a reduced capacity.
- If capacity is available Walk-in's must provide contact tracing info before entering.
- The following exhibits will not be available: Moonwalk demonstration. All other exhibits will remain open.
- We recommend bringing a reusable water bottle or purchasing a water bottle from onsite vending machines.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on our safety
guidelines and policies at 603-669-0400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEE Science Center aims to create a welcoming environment for all guests. Please ask our front desk staff if you need assistance.
- Our facility is accessible through outdoor ramps and an elevator in the building’s main hallway
- Wheelchair accessible restroom stalls are available in the building’s main hallway restrooms
- Service animals are allowed under ADA guidelines
- We have several inclusion initiatives, learn more here.
- Restrooms with changing stations located on SEE's lower level
- Snacks and beverages are available for sale & we allow outside food
- SEE has a Gift Shop with science related items and souvenirs
- Free Parking in the building lot. More parking info.
Millyard Museum in Same Building
While planning your visit to the SEE Science Center, you may also want to plan a visit to the Manchester Historic Association's Millyard Museum, which is located in the same building on the first floor. SEE has reciprocal membership with the Millyard Musuem and is offering a dual pass option on Saturdays.