Make plans to visit SEE to enjoy fun, hands-on science exhibits and interactive demonstrations. Check out some of our exhibits
Safety protocols and procedures are in place including daily sanitizing of exhibits. We have capacity limits and recommend that you make a
reservation for your visit. Learn more below.
Open Mondays Feb. 20 & 27, 2023 10am – 4pm.
Tuesday – Friday
10am – 4pm
Last admissions 3pm
Saturday & Sunday
10am – 5pm
Last admissions 4pm
SEE is open Monday Holidays and 7 days-a-week Memorial Day through Labor Day.
$12.00 per person for ages 3 and up
SEE participates in reciprocal and reduced cost admission programs.
- Beginning March 15, 2022, masks will be optional when visiting SEE.
- We will continue to operate with capacity limits. Advanced reservation highly recommended. Walk-in visitors, including members, may be turned away once we have reached capacity.
- Visitors will choose an arrival window time when they make their reservation. Visitors may arrive any time within their window and do not need to leave at the end of the session time. Last admission is one hour before closing time at 3 pm weekdays, 4 pm weekends.
- Please call us at 603-669-0400 if you are unable to make arrival window so we can open up capacity for other guests. Please reschedule if anyone has symptoms or has been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case.
- We are collecting contact information from all guests in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
- SEE is handicap accessible and can accommodate strollers of all sizes.
- You can bring light snacks and beverages, and we have them available for purchase. Visitors can eat on benches throughout the Science Center for but we do not have space for visitors to eat lunch at tables, please plan accordingly.
- Plan two to three hours for your visit. Last admissions are one hour prior to closing.
- Visitors of all ages from toddlers to seniors enjoy visiting SEE.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our safety guidelines and policies, at 603-669-0400 or email@example.com
The SEE Science Center aims to create a welcoming environment for all guests. Please ask our front desk staff if you need assistance.
SEE has inclusion initiatives, to reduce cost barriers for visitors
Outdoor ramps at both building entrances and an elevator in the building’s main hallway
Wheelchair accessible restroom stalls located in the building’s main hallway restrooms
- Service animals allowed under ADA guidelines
- Visitors who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a signing glossary developed for science museums. It is available as a free phone App. Learn more about Signing Glossaries for Science Exhibits.
- Restrooms with changing stations on SEE's lower level
- Benches throughout the Science Center for light snacks (SEE does not have a space for visitors to eat lunch, please plan
- Snacks and beverages for sale & we allow outside food
- SEE Gift Shop with science related items and souvenirs
- Free Parking in the building lot. More parking info
Millyard Museum in Same Building
The Manchester Historic Association's Millyard Museum, is located in the same building as SEE on the first floor. You can plan a same day visit to both attractions. SEE has reciprocal membership with the Millyard Musuem and we are offering a dual pass option on Saturdays.