SEE is open to the public 7 days a week* for self-guided exploration of the exhibit areas.
SEE's interactive exhibits create fun, hands-on learning experiences for visitors of all ages. We recommend planning two to three hours for your visit.
Demonstrations are offered periodically throughout the day. There is no set schedule for demonstrations.
Monday to Friday – 10:00am till 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00am till 5:00pm
*SEE is closed some major holidays and in early September for annual renovations. See our events schedule for details. Check our home page and social media for upcoming closures, including closures for extremely inclement weather.
The SEE Science Center aims to create a welcoming environment for all guests. Please ask our front desk staff if you need assistance.
- Our facility is accessible through outdoor ramps and an elevator in the building’s main hallway
- Wheelchair accessible restroom stalls are available in the building’s main hallway restrooms
- Service animals are allowed under ADA guidelines
- Restrooms with changing stations located on SEE's lower level
- Snacks and beverages are available for sale & we allow outside food
- SEE has a Gift Shop with science related items and souvenirs
- Free Parking in the building lot. More parking info.
Millyard Museum in Same Building
While planning your visit to the SEE Science Center, you may also want to plan a visit to the Manchester Historic Association's Millyard Museum, which is located in the same building on the first floor. SEE has reciprocal membership with the Millyard Musuem.