A traveling demonstration program that explores basic scientific principles using exciting interactive demonstrations.
This program includes a variety of demonstrations which may include Combustion, Chemical Reactions, Observations, Polymers, Problem Solving, Optical Illusions, and Recycling… some which go off with a bang!
The presenter uses the demonstrations to introduce the students to NGSS cross cutting concepts including, cause & effect, energy & matter, structure & function, stability & change and the interdependence and influence of Science Technology and Engineering in our world. Participants are introduced to the engineering process and can practice designing a solution to a problem.
Each program is tailored to the audience to whom it will be presented. Specific topic needs can be discussed with the presenter upon scheduling.
Several of our other programs can be adapted for off-site locations as well.
- This program is available to visitors in grades one to adult
- Best for groups of 100 or less. (student involvement increases with smaller groups)
- The SEEMobile is a one hour program
- Cost for each one-hour presentation is $250
- There is no mileage charge if venue is located within 25 miles of Manchester, NH. For those beyond 25 miles, a 50¢ a mile round-trip charge will be added
- To make your reservation or for more information about the SEEmobile, call SEE at (603) 669-0400