July 10-14, 2023
SeaPerch is an innovative underwater robotics program.
Deep Dive into Marine Science: This program will lead participants through an exploration of marine engineering and topical exploration.
Each morning, participants will be guided through the nuts and bolts of building their very own SeaPerch, a remotely operated vehicle (ROV). This opportunity to learn about robotics and engineering within a marine context will be followed by an exploration of marine related topics in the afternoon, including ocean exploration, sea level rise, marine biology, climate change and career exploration. This camp is appropriate for youth in middle school grades.
This Camp will be run by UNH STEM Discovery Lab in partnership with 4-H.
All SEE camps follow State of New Hampshire guidelines for operation. Please call SEE at (603) 669-0400 if you have questions.
- This camp is for kids ages 11 to 14.
- This is a one week camp.
- Camp is from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
- Camp is $300.
- SEE members save $15.
- $50 off full price, second camp choice or sibling (cannot be combined with other discounts).
- EBT/SNAP cardholders can sign up for one week of camp for $100 in person at SEE with card.
- Payment is due at registration, $50 of each registration is non-refundable.
Please contact SEE with any questions.