SeaPerch is an innovative underwater robotics program.
Campers will be guided through the nuts and bolts of building their very own remotely operated vehicle (ROV). Participants learn about robotics, engineering, science, and math within a marine science context. Participants will engage with the engineering process, problem solving, team work, and the technical skills necessary to complete their ROV.
This Camp will be run by UNH STEM Discovery Lab in partnership with 4-H.
All SEE camps follow State of New Hampshire guidelines for operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please call SEE at (603) 669-0400 if you have questions.
- This camp is for kids ages 11 to 14.
- This is a one week camp.
- Camp is from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
- Camp is $300.
- SEE members save $15.
- $50 off full price, second camp choice or sibling (cannot be combined with other discounts).
- EBT/SNAP cardholders can sign up for one week of camp for $100 in person at SEE with card.
- Payment is due at registration, $50 of each registration is non-refundable.
Please contact SEE with any questions.