Age 4-adult: An Interactive Demonstration with a SEE educator provides an opportunity for visitors to engage more deeply with SEE’s exhibit experiences and with each other.
These exhibits and topics may be included on a tour.
Robotics: iBot and/or sensor demonstrations
Chemistry: Whiz-Bang Chemistry Demo
Physics: Van de Graaff Static Electricity Generator
Harmonograph drawing machine Newton’s laws of motion)
Pulley Chairs (Simple Machines)
Our educators encourage demonstration participants to think about their everyday experiences from a scientific viewpoint, to ask questions, make observations and to construct explanations. These experiences introduce NGSS Science practices and physical science content by wrapping it up in fun hands-on engagement.
If you have particular content area needs for your students, please call us to discuss options for customizing your tour experience.
- Some on-site demonstrations are available as virtual or outreach programs.
- This program is available to visitors ages 4 to adult.
- There is a minimum of 15 students or a $150 charge.
- An interactive demo and exploration program is scheduled for 1.5 hours
- Larger groups may want to consider a combo program.
- The program is $10 per student, with one adult free with every 3 students.
- This program is available by appointment only.
- For additional information or to schedule a group, please call (603) 669-0400