Members Support Science Education
Your membership, at any level, helps to support ongoing efforts to bring affordable hands-on science experiences to children and families throughout New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Becoming a member is a great way to contribute while enjoying member benefits.
Current member benefits were extended for the time SEE Science Center was closed due to Covid-19. Next time you visit your card will be updated. Please consider supporting SEE by donating your extended membership time back to the Science Center. Email email@example.com for more information on this option.
- Priority admission and discounts to SEE special programs, Early Learner programs and Summer Camp.
- $25 discount on your child’s birthday party at SEE.
- 10% off of purchases at the SEE Gift Shop over $10.
- Members-Only E-Mail Newsletter (you must provide a valid email address to receive this benefit).
- Buy one get 200 free. Reciprocal membership with museums near and far, details below.
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry of 1 named cardholder
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry of 1 named cardholder and 1 guest
- $84 Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry for up to 4 in your household
- Allows 2 named cardholders on your membership card
- 4 complimentary one-time use general admission passes
- $78 Tax Deductible
- 1 year free entry for up to 8 in your household (may include grandparents or caregivers)
- Allows 2 named cardholders on membership card
- Allows 2 additional names listed in membership file
- 8 complimentary one-time use general admission passes
SEE Science Center is a member of the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) and their passport reciprocal membership program.
That means you can use your SEE Family Membership card at over 200 science centers world-wide. SEE members may also use their card at the Manchester Historic Association’s Millyard Museum, located in the same building as SEE.
*Please note that Science Centers participating in the ASTC Passport program set their own reciprocal admission policies and restrictions. We recommend you visit the Passport Program web page and call the establishment that you would like to visit ahead of time. All Passport Program Science Centers further than 90 miles from SEE automatically accept your membership card for reciprocal benefits. The SEE Science Center has reciprocal agreements with all passport science centers located within 90 miles of SEE except for the Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Boston Children’s Museum.