Our overnight program allows visitors to experience the SEE Science Center in a new light, or is it no light? Both actually! This group experience is sure to be a memorable one. It includes exhibit demonstrations, exploration time and activities plus a "night at the museum".
Overnights are designed to serve a minimum of 25 people and a maximum of 100 people. Although we try to fulfill the needs of each individual group, we offer the two following programs:
BASIC........................$30 per person
BUDGET.....................$25 per person
- Orientation and tour of SEE Center.
- Two, one hour interactive science related programs.
- Video Presentations
- Friday 5pm Arrival + Saturday 11am Departure
- Dinner, Evening Snack and Breakfast
Everyone sleeps on the floor, so campers must bring appropriate sleeping materials. And all groups are responsible for their own clean up.
- The BASIC program WITHOUT the food.
Call SEE at (603) 669-0400 for more details.
« Return to Educators Information