The SEE Science Center is an interactive learning center established to promote the understanding, enjoyment and achievements of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
The SEE Science Center was dedicated in April of 1986 and has been engaging visitors of all ages in the pursuit of science discovery ever since. SEE is a member of the Association of Science and Technology Centers and their passport program. The SEE Science Center is open 7 days a week.
SEE offers a variety of experiences.
- Hands-on exhibits covering topics such as: forces, light, sound electricity, simple machines and more.
- The LEGO® Millyard Project on permanent display.
- Gift Shop
- Group programs including tours, labs and LEGO® programs.
- Outreach programs for schools, libraries and community groups
- Camp Summer Science
- Workshops and mini-courses
- Birthday Parties
- Traveling Exhibits
- Function and meeting space
- Annual Family Membership program
- Technology & Innovation Academy
SEE is an IRS designated 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
By applying creativity, determination and attention to science curricula, SEE has been able to achieve consumer satisfaction among children, parents and teachers. SEE has become the place in New Hampshire to experience hands-on science fun.
Voted by Hippo readers in the 2013 Best of Reader's poll:
Best Place to Take Your Kids in Manchester.